Post-doctorat à l'Université de Francfort
Universität Franckfurt Am Main Institute of Political Science Department of Social Sciences
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship (BAT IIa, E 13 TV-L)
Applications are invited for a postdoctoral research fellowship, starting January 1st 2013, lasting 3-6 years. The fellowship is open to individuals of all nationalities. Basic knowledge of the German language is necessary. The post-holder will be part of a research cluster headed by Professor Brigitte Geissel, chair of German and European politics. (More information can be found at: www http://www.gesellschaftswissenschaften.unifrankfurt.de/institut_2/bgeissel/forschung/index.html). The fellow should work on democratic innovations, broadly conceived. Applicants whose research is empirical and comparative are especially welcome.
DUTIES OF THE POST
- To engage in independent advanced study and research;
- To publish research results regularly in scholarly and other forms;
- To support the activities of the research cluster on Democratic Innovations: this includes
- working on funding applications, international networking, and promotional activities;
- To teach, supervise, and advise students (B.A. and M.A.), which includes responsibility
- for student examination;
- To assume administrative tasks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS The post-holder will receive a starting salary of 3.200 Euro per month (or higher depending on experience). The term of contract is 3-6 years. Hessen Law accounts for the contract’s time limitation („Wissenschaftszeitvertragsgesetzes”). The start date is January 1st 2013 or later. Personal office space will be provided in the Institute of Political Science. (For further information on BAT IIa, E 13 TV-L, see http://oeffentlicher-dienst.info/tv-h/)
For more information please read the attached document. This information can also be found at www.democraticinnovations.net