Internet & Politics
Internet & Politics sectionat the next
ECPR General Conferencein Bordeaux, Sept 4-7, 2013.
The section includes 11 panels, on various Internet & Politics topics:
- The Cyberspace and IR: Conceptual and Theoretical Considerations (chairs: Jan-Frederik Kremer, email@example.com and Benedikt Müller, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Digital Government and the Data Deluge (chairs: Amanda Clarke, email@example.com and Helen Margetts, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- E-Diplomacy between Promises and Reality (chair: Corneliu Bjola, email@example.com)
- The Impact of Digital Technology on Contemporary Repertoires of Contention (chairs: François Briatte, firstname.lastname@example.org and Yana Breindl, email@example.com)
- Internet and International Politics: Comparing Opportunities and Rising Challenges (chair: Andrea Calderaro, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Offline and Online Political Participation: Comparing Forms and Logics (chairs: Thierry Vedel email@example.com and Stéphanie Wojcik firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Partisanship and the New Media: The Effect of the Internet on the Stability of Political Attitudes (chairs: Ana S. Cardenal, email@example.com and Joan Balcells, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Political Parties in the Digital Age: Has Everything Been Said? (chairs: Fabienne Greffet, Fabienne.Greffet@univ-lorraine.fr and Andrea Römmele, email@example.com)
- Public Opinion in the Internet Age (chairs: Matthew Wall, firstname.lastname@example.org and Laura Sudulich, email@example.com)
- The Role of Online Media in Politics (chair: Alexander Trechsel, Alexander.Trechsel@eui.eu)
- Young Citizens’ Socially Mediated Voice in a Cold Economic Climate: Revising Equality and Online Participation (chairs: Brian Loader, firstname.lastname@example.org and Ariadne Vromen, email@example.com)
Enclosed you would find the call for papers for these panels.
The deadline to propose a paper is Feb 1st, 2013.
Please submit your paper proposal online through the ECPR website and send a copy of your paper proposal to the panel chairs.
Guidelines for proposing a paper: http://new.ecprnet.eu/Documents/Conferences