Internet & Politics
Internet & Politics sectionat the next
ECPR General Conferencein Bordeaux, Sept 4-7, 2013.
The section includes 11 panels, on various Internet & Politics topics:
- The Cyberspace and IR: Conceptual and Theoretical Considerations (chairs: Jan-Frederik Kremer, firstname.lastname@example.org and Benedikt Müller, email@example.com)
- Digital Government and the Data Deluge (chairs: Amanda Clarke, firstname.lastname@example.org and Helen Margetts, email@example.com)
- E-Diplomacy between Promises and Reality (chair: Corneliu Bjola, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Impact of Digital Technology on Contemporary Repertoires of Contention (chairs: François Briatte, email@example.com and Yana Breindl, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Internet and International Politics: Comparing Opportunities and Rising Challenges (chair: Andrea Calderaro, email@example.com)
- Offline and Online Political Participation: Comparing Forms and Logics (chairs: Thierry Vedel firstname.lastname@example.org and Stéphanie Wojcik email@example.com)
- Partisanship and the New Media: The Effect of the Internet on the Stability of Political Attitudes (chairs: Ana S. Cardenal, firstname.lastname@example.org and Joan Balcells, email@example.com)
- Political Parties in the Digital Age: Has Everything Been Said? (chairs: Fabienne Greffet, Fabienne.Greffet@univ-lorraine.fr and Andrea Römmele, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Public Opinion in the Internet Age (chairs: Matthew Wall, email@example.com and Laura Sudulich, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Role of Online Media in Politics (chair: Alexander Trechsel, Alexander.Trechsel@eui.eu)
- Young Citizens’ Socially Mediated Voice in a Cold Economic Climate: Revising Equality and Online Participation (chairs: Brian Loader, email@example.com and Ariadne Vromen, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Enclosed you would find the call for papers for these panels.
The deadline to propose a paper is Feb 1st, 2013.
Please submit your paper proposal online through the ECPR website and send a copy of your paper proposal to the panel chairs.
Guidelines for proposing a paper: http://new.ecprnet.eu/Documents/Conferences